Poynt Android SDK Unmarshalling Error

Hello, I’m trying to run the https://github.com/poynt/PoyntSamples sample in my terminal but after the payment process is complete, the application crashes and the logcat sais:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Parcel android.os.Parcel@41936450: Unmarshalling unknown type code 27 at offset 212

java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure delivering result ResultInfo{who=null, request=13132, result=-1, data=Intent { act=poynt.intent.action.COLLECT_PAYMENT_RESULT (has extras) }} to activity {co.poynt.samples/co.poynt.samples.SampleActivity}: java.lang.RuntimeException: Parcel android.os.Parcel@41936450: Unmarshalling unknown type code 27 at offset 212
at android.app.ActivityThread.deliverResults(ActivityThread.java:3351)

This is the same situation reported here Getting Exception after successfully payment while get data from from intent but i upgraded the gradle file with the instructions on that topic and still crashes at the same line:

My gradle file is:

dependencies {
compile fileTree(dir: ‘libs’, include: [’*.jar’])
compile ‘com.android.support:appcompat-v7:21.0.3’

// Poynt Dependencies
compile 'co.poynt.api:android-api-model:1.2.36@jar'
compile 'co.poynt.android.sdk:poynt-sdk:1.2.9@aar'

// JWT dependencies - if you want to parse JWTs
compile 'net.jcip:jcip-annotations:1.0@jar'
compile 'com.nimbusds:nimbus-jose-jwt:2.26@jar'
compile 'net.minidev:json-smart:1.2@jar'

}

What should i do?

Hi there,

when you boot up your terminal it should upgrade to a more recent version of PoyntOS. After that just change sdk version in build.gradle to:

compile 'co.poynt.android.sdk:poynt-sdk:1.2.10@aar'

Hi Dennis!
Thank you, it’s working now :smile: