Usb trigger BT-100U not detected

Hello,
I am trying to connect usb cash drawer to poynt within a trigger BT-100U, but when I connect the trigger to the usb host nothing happens and searching for new accessories find nothing.
Thank you

Hello – can you take a look at the logcat and see if there’s any activity there? If not, please ensure that the power is plugged into the dock (required). And if still not, can you please plug in a different USB device to rule out port/bus issues? (i.e. plug in your phone to see if you get the “unknown accessory” dialog)

Hello,
logcat shows nothing when I connect the device to the usb, power is connected as Poynt’s battery shows that it is charging. When I connect my phone to then also nothing happens. is it possible that our usb is not connected?

When you plug in a USB device, you should see some activity in logcat from UsbSettingsManager and/or UsbReceiver. If it’s a recognized accessory, you should also see an activity from AccessoryService. Would you mind emailing me the last 5 numbers of your terminal? (neil@poynt.com).

Hello Neil,

I have sent you an email with terminal Sn