Product object coming without product images

I am trying to get all products for a category and products are coming without images. I have sample category with products in my poynt account but no images is coming.

I am calling productService.getRegisterCatalogWithProducts(poyntProductCatalogWithProductListener);

Am I doing anything wrong?

Sandeep, did you create the catalog yourself? The sample catalog we have does not have image. Also as you can see from the Product model it can store the URLs of the product images. The product object does not contain the actual image data.

Hi Dennis,

I didn’t see any option to create catalog on web interface. I can see that there is list of image url but it size is zero. As you mentioned , sample product doesn’t have the images so it’s fine that I am getting size zero but could you please help me to create my own catalog with product on web interface.

Best
Sandeep

Sandeep, please follow the instructions in this PDF: https://poynt.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/218168878-Product-Catalog-Register-App-Training-PDF-

Dennis - I have gone through with PDF file but while creating the product, I couldn’t see any option to add the product images.

It’s not exposed on the web just yet. You would need to use API to do this. Either create a product or PATCH an existing product.