Keyed transaction support

Hello
I had two questions, both around manually keyed transactions (where the user types in the credit card manually)
1.- Assuming i send a cloud api message to collect a payment. When the payment fragment arrives to be processed, does the merchant have the capability to just key in the card information? This is a use case that might occur if someone phones into the business with a card number…
2.- Is there a way to simply send the card info to a cloud poynt api so it can do the processing? Say if we had a visa card 1234 and we sent a request to process a charge on that…

Thank you for all your support
I am doing the proof of concept for my company and these are some of the outstanding questions we still have

@jose.arce

Hi Jose,
Please see my responses below:

1. -When the payment fragment is displayed using a Cloud api message, please choose additional payment options ->select ‘Manual Entry’ to display the form for keying in the card information. Here’s a video that walks through the payment experience.

2. -Someone from Poynt (either Dennis or I) will reach out directly on this requirement and provide additional details. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks,
Satya