I have setup IPoyntLoyaltyService for two application and once I click on any single application from register it will initiate screen of both application. Is there any unique identification received inside "IPoyntLoyaltyService" to identify

I have setup IPoyntLoyaltyService for two application and once I click on any single application from register it will initiate screen of both application. Is there any unique identification received inside “IPoyntLoyaltyService” to identify from which application this process is initiated so I can just start UI & process of that app only

I can get payment object, requestid & iPoyntLoyaltyServiceListener object through IPoyntLoyaltyService callback but from any of this I didn’t identify for which application this service has called.

1 Like

This should not happen if you set the appId in the giftcard capability same as the package name. appId is the unique identifier that poynt OS uses.

I already setup package name as AppID under Loyalty Service Config XML file, Still I am getting same issue

Same issue I found in Loyalty Service Demo Provided by Poynt. Gift Card service will not work for my requirement.