1. Catalog
  2. Help
  3. Manual Entry
  4. Register
  5. Settlements
  6. Transactions
  7. Terminal

Where can I download 3rd party apps?

3rd party apps can be downloaded from the App store on the device. Most apps will require you to add a payment method and will offer a free trial period. If you decide that app isn’t for you, be sure to unsubscribe from the app before the trial period is over to avoid getting charged.

Do you have an Inventory Management app?

Currently Poynt does not have an Inventory Management app; however this has been added as a feature request. Some 3rd party apps such as eHopper offer inventory management options. Please reach out to your Reseller to determine which app would be best for you.

I have a billing issue regarding a 3rd party app. Who do I contact?

Contact the 3rd party app support for any billing questions. Fees for 3rd party apps are handled directly between the Merchant and the app. Poynt simply provides a platform on which to use the app.

How do I unsubscribe from an app?

You can unsubscribe from an app on you device. Click on the Apps icon on the terminal screen and go to your Account. There you will see a list of Apps that you are subscribed to. Click on the Unsubscribe next to the app you no longer wish to have.

Who do I contact to manage/remove apps on my device?

While you can download and unsubscribe from most 3rd party apps on your device, you must reach out to your Reseller or Poynt support for managing native apps. Your Reseller will be able to hide native apps so they will no longer appear on your device. For pushing certain apps such as Talech, you will need to reach out to Poynt support (support@poynt.com).

Below is a list of the most common Resellers:

Elavon: Email them at custsvc@elavon.com or call 1-800-725-1243

Silver Sky Soft Services: Call them directly at 916-800-7353

Mindbody: Call them directly at 877-755-4279

Tcetra: Call them directly at 877-956-2359

Retriever Merchant Solutions: Email them at csr@rmsnpc.com or call (877) 599-3875

Accepta Payments: Email them at support@acceptapayments.com or call (787) 774-1555

Unified Payments: Email them at support@unifiedpayments.com or call (877) 610-4729

SpotOn: Email them at support@spoton.com or call (877) 814-4102