Batch Reports Not Working

My Poynt terminal did not produce a batch report on 3/2 or 3/7, and now on 3/8.
It recognizes the request is submitted, but does not respond, other than noting request submitted.
This has been an intermittent problem since I started using this machine in October 2016.
When will this be fixed? The workaround is to log into Poynt.net, but this is not convenient for our team which relies on reports viewed on the terminal.

Correction: Started using Poynt October 2017.

I got a same problem on 3/2. Poynt did not settlement on that dat but did settlement on next day with payment from previous day. I think it a Poynt hiccup.

I too am having batching problems.
I have had my POYNT terminal for over a year and loved it. I was forced to change merchant providers because Elevon kept jacking my rates up and up.
That’s when the problems started…
I had to go through a 3rd party to get the terminal reprogramed - something to do with the proprietary info despite the fact that I was ASSURED that would not the case when I bought it from Elevon and the again ASSURED they wiped it the numerous times I called about it. We finally got the terminal up and running with the new processor but we now have continual problems with it batching properly.
Long story short, transactions are seemingly, arbitrarily dropped and not included when we manually batching at closing. We have it set to auto-batch as a backup (thankfully!) and those dropped transactions will finally get picked up and batched at that time. That’s all great - EXCEPT that it throws the books and tips off on any random day and we don’t know if it’s the terminal or a mistake on our part until the following day. We then have to re-do our books and tips.

Technical support has been completely NONEXISTANT from POYNT. Frankly we are now going through a 3rd party for tech support and that’s not working either. I’m at the end of my rope and I need it to work properly so I can run my business properly.
At this time I’m concerned I will have to scrap the whole thing. Shame on POYNT for letting it get to that because I will never recommend their product to anyone now.