Add Acquirer through android App

Hello Folks,

I just want to know that how should i add acquirer through my android APP . If you know any Sample App or Doc ?? So it will help me , You should also share your ideas its highly appreciated.

1- I already did my device configure and it is in development mode , I also run the Sample App which is on GitHub by You.
2- I also go through the terminal and see how it is working , as well as i see your API documentation too.

Very Thanks.

Hi Ziyad,

I sent you an email on Apr 4 with a sample app, PDF and instructions on how to change the processor in terminal settings. Let me know if you have not received it.

Hello Dennis,

I already received your email, I did all the step written in the email , Once i run the downloaded App in my device through developer mode the App is not installing in my device . I share the log of the APP . Kindly check .

Thanks.

Run Log:

Installing co.poynt.samples
DEVICE SHELL COMMAND: pm install -r “/data/local/tmp/co.poynt.samples”
pkg: /data/local/tmp/co.poynt.samples
Success

Could not identify launch activity: Default Activity not found

When I Debug:

Waiting for device.
Target device: poynt-poynt_p61-P61SCD020GS001370
Uploading file
local path: C:\Users\administrator.NIPS\Downloads\SampleTransactionProcessor\app\build\outputs\apk\app-debug.apk
remote path: /data/local/tmp/co.poynt.samples
No apk changes detected.
Skipping file upload, force stopping package instead.
DEVICE SHELL COMMAND: am force-stop co.poynt.samples
Could not identify launch activity: Default Activity not foundWaiting for process: co.poynt.samples

Hello Dennis,

I change the line
category android:name=“android.intent.category.DEFAULT” />

to this
category android:name=“android.intent.category.LAUNCHER” />

in AndroidManifest.XML after that the the app is launch but there is nothing to be showing in screen , Screen freezes and i will not able do anything .

Thanks.

@dennis

**As per your Email **
you can download transaction processor sample from https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbzwum6j964pcw8/SampleTransactionProcessor.zip?dl=0.

Once you install it on your terminal, you will need to go to Settings > Payments, tap on “Payment Processor” and then change it to “co.poynt.samples”
After that all payment requests will be routed to the sample app.

I am following these steps as mention in the email , and i am all stuck now. When i am installing Sample App , The Device will freeze and do nothing.
Please let me know if there is any detail document or Reference , So it will be more helpful and easily understandable.

Thanks.

Ziaya, responded to you via email.