Unfortunately, Poynt Services has stopped on Device opening Barcode Scanner

In device I am getting a pop up saying “Unfortunately, Poynt Services has stopped” .

Below is log where error occurred .

12-01 05:38:15.910 3134 3134 E ActivityThread: Activity info.fashtag.commons.activities.SimpleScannerActivity has leaked IntentReceiver info.fashtag.commons.activities.SimpleScannerActivity$4@c45e82c that was originally registered here. Are you missing a call to unregisterReceiver()?
12-01 05:38:15.910 3134 3134 E ActivityThread: android.app.IntentReceiverLeaked: Activity info.fashtag.commons.activities.SimpleScannerActivity has leaked IntentReceiver info.fashtag.commons.activities.SimpleScannerActivity$4@c45e82c that was originally registered here. Are you missing a call to unregisterReceiver()?
12-01 05:38:15.910 3134 3134 E ActivityThread: at info.fashtag.commons.activities.SimpleScannerActivity.onCreate(SimpleScannerActivity.java:74)

@Override
  protected void onActivityResult(int requestCode, int resultCode, Intent data) {
    // Check which request we're responding to
    if (requestCode == SCANNER_REQUEST_CODE) {
        // Make sure the request was successful
        if (resultCode == RESULT_OK) {

} else if (resultCode == RESULT_CANCELED) {
            Log.d(TAG, "Result cancelled");

String referenceSkus = android.text.TextUtils.join(",", referenceSkuList);

//get product from the code
            ApiClient.getIProductApi().searchByReferenceSku(referenceSkus).enqueue(new ReferenceSkuCallback());
        }
        // always unregister when it's done
        unregisterReceiver(scanResultReceiver);
    }
}

Hi Shashank,

We had a bug in that build of PoyntOS on Poynt 5. I have staged an update for your device which has the bug fix.

I updated the OS now I have different issue .My older issue is resolved . I get a notification card reader connecting . Currently Payment is not working .

Now I am using new device and I have the same issue (Barcode is not working ). I updated the Payment Firmware but that did not resolve my issue.

Can you stage a update to my new device ? I guess it has same bug as you were pointing earlier .

Staged the update for your devices.