The terminal can not be activated on eu.poynt.net

Our device is now reset and waiting for the switch from USA Portal to EU Portal.

Can you please also approve our Subscription Plans of Dev App, to test the Billing Plans?
Eu AppID Dev: urn:aid:bb5047dc-403c-4e85-88d4-0cbfa7c91cec

Thankyou.
Carlo

@carlo318 I see your terminal has been switched. In order for us to be able to approve your billing plan you need to upload our dev apk.

Hi Dennis, do you have news about my terminal?
Our device serial number is: P6SW181JS000842
Test Merchant: Donapp Restaurant (MID: zcprajlkmk)
I’m still getting the “The business was not set up” error.

@dennis I have uploaded the dev apk on EU portal and sent for revision.
Thankyou.

@diego.baldi86, Please try again now.

@carlo318 I have approved the billing plan for your test apk, so you should be able to start testing.

Thank you! I’ve been able to sign in with an EU merchant

Thankyou Dennis. Now I can see the plan approved on DEV App on EU market.

Hi Dennis, how can I check if the terminal has been switched to EU? I cannot see any store on the device.
And when I try to test the launchBillingPlan, it fails when I try using the approved billing plan ID of the DEV app.
It fails also if I try using the approved billing plan ID of the DEV app, of USA market.

Carlo, one way to verify that the terminal is pointing to EU, is to check what is the test merchant the terminal has been registered on. You can do that on eu.poynt.net, verifying whether your SN is among the terminals of Ecosagile Test, or directly on the terminal: on the top right, you should see “Ecosagile Test”. Right, @dennis?

@dennis could you make sure the store is installed on his terminal? Thanks :slight_smile:

The SN of the terminal is correctly present among the terminals on eu.poynt.net and the Terminal show on top left corner the name “Ecosagile Test”, so it should be correctly configured for Europe.
Anyway there is no Store installed on the terminal, or I don’t know where to find it.
The Store was present when the device was configured for USA.

@carlo318, if it’s not showing, please reboot. I have also installed the latest version which should resolve the error

Ok, I did reboot the terminal and now I can see the EU Store
(there is only one test app called Happy Birthday, our App is not visibile).

@carlo318 Please reboot the device, open the store app, wait for the app to load, capture the logcat and send it to devsupport@poynt.com

1 Like

I guess the change of the terminal currency from USD to EUR solved the issue: all the App, including ours, are now visible.

Hi,
we have a Poynt terminal associated to the US portal. We need to associate it to the EU portal.

So here the information to do it:
Terminal S/N: P6SW187JS001109
Test merchant: Merchant Bar SERP (MID: k6jdj980r7)

Please let me know if you need more info.
Thank you.
Dindaro

@dindaro, sorry for the delay. For some reason your post was stuck in approval.

If you boot up your terminal it should update the OS and then you should be able to activate using EU portal.

Hello Dennis,

I have the same problem of all other people: unable to activate the device from EU portal.

Terminal S/N: P68L193JS002373
Test merchant: Test treebyte (MID: xjhskspdcg)

Device is actually turned on and connected, I hope you can doing something to let me activate it.

Thanks a lot

Giuseppe

Hi @giuseppe.garzotto this device is registered with our EU data center, so you should be able to activate now.

Thanks Dennis,
we received an already configured device from our italian reseller.