Adding an Order to Register

I am trying to create a custom order with OrderItems that contain the products id’s, I am successfully able to create the order with the OrderItems but when i start the register with the OrderId as an extra it doesn’t load the order. I can manually start the orde after in the opened order panel but the OrderItems appear to be custom items without the product attached. I am receiving the intent ADD_PRODUCT but not the intent ADD_ORDER_ITEM.

My questions: how do i receive the OrderItems attached to orders and start the register with an OrderID?
In the OrderItem my products aren’t displayed but rather a Custom Item, why?

So i figured out one of my problems which is why my products aren’t displayed. If you want to create a custom order with products from the catalog you simply must fill in the OrderItem required fields with the product manually. The real problem I am having now is getting an order that is created before it’s being saved. I know that before an order is saved or checked out it isn’t persistent in the system, so now I am trying to edit a note on an OrderItem in an Order that does not exist yet. Any Help?